An asthma attack woke me this morning. I had to use my inhaler
My 02 level was 88. 02 level is 93 currently.
I was using my rescue inhaler many times daily for a whole year, with a few nebulizer treatments a day and asthma maintenance medications too.
Baby Steps
Now after healing my lungs with 5 months of oral prednisone. I'm down to using my albuterol rescue inhaler a couple of times a week. And I'm now using symbicort as my maintenance inhaler.
Baby Steps.
I went 24 hours without Jardiance as a trial because of a slight leakage over the last couple of weeks. I did inject 15 units fast acting insulin and 15 units long acting insulin late last night to keep my numbers under control.
Baby Steps
Overnight I held my urine for 8 hours till I just emptied. I will go back on Jardiance at breakfast tomorrow.
Baby Steps
These data points is the information I needed. So I am continuing to fight the battle against the diabetes beast.
Baby Steps.
Good morning. And
Never give up,
Never surrender,
Never ever.
I got this and you can too.
Have a wonderful day.
That sounds like a rough morning — glad the oxygen level is coming back up! To answer the question about rescue inhalers and blood sugar: rescue inhalers typically contain a medication called albuterol, which is a type of adrenaline-like drug. This can trigger a stress response in the body.
Here's how that can affect blood Show Full Answer