when I had my HbA1c results back from the surgery last week it had gone down from 60 to 58. Can anyone explain what these numbers mean in the old way. i.e. between 4-7 for normal readings. I have a monitor which I use from time to time and its usually in the 6 point something area.
your blood sugar levels as you say should be between 4-7 your hb levels should be around 52 -56 mine was at one time 123 which is not good and my sugar levels where 23 so yours are really good I hope this helps
SharonHeinemanMcleod Hi. I don't know what the hb levels are no-one has ever told me! I don't know how to work out the hb levels.
SharonHeinemanMcleod. I don't know!!!!! I have never been told and do not know how to work it out!
can i ask what are hb levels?
How do you work the numbers out?????? Mine varies from 5.2 to 10.9 during the week always higher in the morning. Its the equation part that throws me!!!!