Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of DiabetesTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A DiabetesTeam Member asked a question 💭
Evercreech

when I had my HbA1c results back from the surgery last week it had gone down from 60 to 58. Can anyone explain what these numbers mean in the old way. i.e. between 4-7 for normal readings. I have a monitor which I use from time to time and its usually in the 6 point something area.

July 16, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A DiabetesTeam Member

your blood sugar levels as you say should be between 4-7 your hb levels should be around 52 -56 mine was at one time 123 which is not good and my sugar levels where 23 so yours are really good I hope this helps

July 18, 2016
A DiabetesTeam Member

SharonHeinemanMcleod Hi. I don't know what the hb levels are no-one has ever told me! I don't know how to work out the hb levels.

August 10, 2016
A DiabetesTeam Member

SharonHeinemanMcleod. I don't know!!!!! I have never been told and do not know how to work it out!

August 10, 2016
A DiabetesTeam Member

can i ask what are hb levels?

August 9, 2016
A DiabetesTeam Member

How do you work the numbers out?????? Mine varies from 5.2 to 10.9 during the week always higher in the morning. Its the equation part that throws me!!!!

July 24, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A DiabetesTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rocky Face, GA

A DiabetesTeam Member asked a question in Daily Check-Ins and Wins group 💭
Miami, FL

A DiabetesTeam Member asked a question 💭
Binghamton, NY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In