Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of DiabetesTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A DiabetesTeam Member asked a question 💭
Miami, FL

Some days are unpredictable — others feel like a small win just for going smoothly. 💬 What’s one everyday thing that went right for you this week? A meal, a moment, a plan that worked? #CommunityShare

February 12
 · 
Reactions
A DiabetesTeam Member

@A DiabetesTeam Member

Hello Clari with the beautiful smile.
I do hope that you’re well.
I have a very selfish plan that worked for me and it was excellent in every way.
I employed a domestic helper yesterday and she will come to me every Thursday.
Nothing to do with diabetes, but a wonderful stroke of luck.
She is a sweet wonderful person, who needed employment.
So it’s a win-win.

Thank you for a very nice question 🤗💕

February 13
A DiabetesTeam Member

I am a T1D on a pump and sensors! Best thing that ever happened to me. I use the Metronomic 780G pump & Simplara Sensors! I love everything about it, it gives me more freedom through out my day.

February 19
A DiabetesTeam Member

@clari Community manager my blood sgar

February 16
A DiabetesTeam Member

@A DiabetesTeam Member waking up

February 13
A DiabetesTeam Member

@ Clari - Community manager After celebrating a fantastic surprise birthday with friends/relatives for my daughter serving appetizers before the numerous varieties of foods l taught I'll have a higher blood sugar result the next morning but to my surprise it was normal @ 6,0. I was overwhelmed and l praised God for that.

February 13

Related Questions

View All
A DiabetesTeam Member asked a question in Daily Check-Ins and Wins group 💭
Miami, FL

A DiabetesTeam Member asked a question 💭
Arlington, TX

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In