Answer Summary
Members offered practical strategies for managing neuropathy and morning cramps, with compression socks being a popular recommendation... Read more
I will definitely do that, Janyce. Thank you very much. Any little bit of information helps.
OH OHH I forgot to tell you about my biggest trick. I sleep like a Doctor Suess Character & put a fan on low directed at my feet ..it works amazing!! Last time I was at the pediatrician I told the gal who is in charge of the shoes & she began telling her clients. Also sometimes putting an ice pack on my feet feels nice.
Not to do a commercial but I got a shipment of diabetic socks from Brooklyn and I LOVE them! They help tremendously
@A DiabetesTeam Member hi I used the compression sock did great now dr say I need to wear them for now also I have been given medicine no more cramps for now that dr. said hold off till the start up again ask your dr.
๐๐