Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of DiabetesTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

How do I afford the meds and products I need

October 28, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A DiabetesTeam Member

My pharmacist knows how to work with the insurance. Ask your pharmacist, Carol. It couldn't hurt. And, if he can help you get the meds you need I believe it's also more money in his pocket.

October 30, 2024
A DiabetesTeam Member

Don't you qualify for BC Pharmacare - it pays for strip, the number per year is dependent on treatment method, but even if using diet alone they cover 200 strips/year

October 30, 2024
A DiabetesTeam Member

Thank you I didn't know that. I'll have to look into it. Your help is much appreciated

October 30, 2024
A DiabetesTeam Member

Thank you. I will try that

October 30, 2024
A DiabetesTeam Member

Unfortunately not

October 28, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A DiabetesTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sundridge, Ontario

A DiabetesTeam Member asked a question 💭
Racine, WI

A DiabetesTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brentwood, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In