Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of DiabetesTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A DiabetesTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brits, ZA
November 14, 2023
 · 
Reactions
6 Pieces of Advice People With Diabetes Are Tired of Hearing — and Ways To Respond Read Article...
A DiabetesTeam Member

I understand all white bread, white potato's, white rice, or white pasta are bad to eat when you have diabetes. Only sweet potatoes and black potatoes and or 100% whole grain bread or brown rice are ok to eat if you have diabetes. 🙂 Sandra430

May 3, 2024
A DiabetesTeam Member

I eat air fried potatoes and doesn’t seem to spike my sugar levels

May 1, 2024
A DiabetesTeam Member

You can eat sweet potatoes or I heard you can eat black potatoes which I did try, one small one. It didn't seem to do anything to my blood sugar.

April 16, 2024
A DiabetesTeam Member

Sweet potatoes are ok for diabetics.

December 29, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A DiabetesTeam Member asked a question 💭
Mississauga, ON