sugars are up a fair bit from be before breakfast at 8:58am sugars where 4.7mmol/l or 85mg/dl. a
2 hours after breakfast at 11:15am sugars where 7.0mmol/l or 126mg/dl. i feel terrable very dizzy and weak feel. been going to the restroom about every half hour to 45 minutes since i woke up at 5:00am imput please
Answer Summary
Members responded to concerns about post-breakfast blood sugar rising from 85 to 126 mg/dL with reassurance that 126 is only slightly above... Read more
According to the diabetic clinic I g to 7 is ok 2 hrs after eating. Try taking same just before your next meal.
I think you might need electrolytes. Google it.
Check with your diabetic specialist. They may be able to figure out what is happening.
I had a concussion from getting up at 5 am and sitting on toilet and peeing, my doctor said it was low blood pressure just peeing lowers your blood pressure I now have a small chair in my bathroom I actually blacked out
what are you eating? usually your answer will lie there. Cut out high carbs that have been processed such as white bread, pastries and white rice. Eat more veggies and get more exercise even if it is just a walk around the block. Hope you feel better. Check in with your doctor and see if there is a nutrition class your insurance can offer.