Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of DiabetesTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A DiabetesTeam Member asked a question 💭
Webster, SD
October 24, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A DiabetesTeam Member

Are you in the US or the UK?.....these drugs and their entire pharmaceutical class of preparations are on the verge of being taken off the market by the US Food and Drug Administration. DO some research....and don't believe what the Pharma companies "sell" you.....

November 6, 2017
A DiabetesTeam Member

Yep, I do do a lot of research on diabetic meds. Thing is, I’m very limited as to wha5 I can take! Am on dialysis

November 6, 2017
A DiabetesTeam Member

Not recently. But with my luck, if there’s any side effects I’ll have them ☹️

October 28, 2017
A DiabetesTeam Member

I use Farxiga at night and januvia in the am. I am anti Invokana due to lawsuit status. My numbers are great, but I also have to eat on a schedule not just when I am hungry. :((

October 26, 2017
A DiabetesTeam Member

Feet pain

October 25, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A DiabetesTeam Member asked a question 💭
Inverary, ON

A DiabetesTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lacombe, AB

A DiabetesTeam Member asked a question 💭
Tupper Lake, NY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In