Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of DiabetesTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A DiabetesTeam Member asked a question 💭
Inverness, FL
5 days ago
 · 
Reactions
A DiabetesTeam Member

My son started berberine. His post meal number went from to 224 to 84 and 90. He pre diabetic. The cinnamon didn't work for me.

5 days ago
A DiabetesTeam Member

You CAN NOT consume Enough Cinnamon for it to be "therapeutic", it is NOT a Drug or Medication

Cinnamon Can be part of your overall strategy - it can help you Gain Control or Stay in Control using meds or diet or weight loss or a combination of but you have to be careful

There is No Magic Pill

Cinnamon was used where there were NO MEDS and everyone that used it exclusively died prematurely usually after a number of years of severely restricted and painful function

So as long as you put any of the Naturals/Traditionals in the right "box" - "help a little but do NOT Control or Treat" then they may be useful to you

If you like Cinnamon put some on your salad or toast or cereal or whatever and if you get any Blood Sugar Help from it, call it a win - but don't plan on using it to control anything - you will be very disappointed

We (collectively) developed Meds because the Natural and Traditionals DO NOT WORK to manage, just buy you a little time over doing nothing at all....

4 days ago
A DiabetesTeam Member

I have found cinnamon helpful especially if I take it with meals

4 days ago
A DiabetesTeam Member

Hi… I have been using Berberine and Ceylon Cinnamon for lots of years. And they do work! I was diagnosed for diabetes in 2007…the first month was an horrifying experience I was in the bathroom 24/7. I did my research and started in Berberine and that’s all I take. My doctor was upset and after 4 years he gave me his ok to continue in Berberine. Doctors…please God forgive for my thoughts about doctors and others.
Have a blessed day 🙏🏻.

5 days ago
A DiabetesTeam Member

I understand that the only cinnamon has to come from Sir Lanka

5 days ago

Related Questions

View All
A DiabetesTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rocky Face, GA