It may be a setting on your phone. An app that is reading your emails to you. You may have to change the setting. One of the people that come to help you may be able to help or take your phone to you provider and see if they can help
My TV started doing that yesterday. Announcing the channel I clicked on etc. I had to go into settings and change it. It was annoying. As it was very loud . Louder than the volume for the channel! But I found it under accessibility! Get your aide to check it out for you as Jerrick suggested. Keep us posted.
How can I control email notifications and settings on DiabetesTeam?
You can easily manage your email notification settings by following these steps:
1. Log into your DiabetesTeam account
2. Click the menu icon in the top left corner
3. Select "Email Settings"
4. Use the slider controls next to each notification type - Show Full Answer
Thankfully it’s not happening anymore
JGOODE