Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of DiabetesTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A DiabetesTeam Member asked a question 💭
Phila, PA

What are the main side effects

June 15, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A DiabetesTeam Member

Ouch. Sorry, I don't have any answers. I don't even remember how long I've been on Glipizide. Forever, it seems.

June 16, 2017
A DiabetesTeam Member

Oh.
Crap.
And here I was thinking I'd like to handle this any way except for using insulin. Major holy cow moment. Thank you SO much for posting this, @A DiabetesTeam Member& @A DiabetesTeam Member!!

June 16, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A DiabetesTeam Member asked a question 💭
Margate, ZA

A DiabetesTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chicago Park, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In