Diabetes Question

1 medium



I'm allergic to aspirin.is there an other over-counter drug that does the same thing that i could take instead?

4 mini
A DiabetesTeam Member said:

Try and get to a diabetes clinic/councillor and a dietician.

posted about 2 years ago
Browse more questions and answers
Continue with Facebook
Sign up with your email
Already a Member? Log in